Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) / Applied Behavior Analysis Technician (ABAT), needed in the greater Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA area for Pediatric behavior therapy!
- Registered Behavior Therapist/Applied Behavior Analysis Technician position available to begin immediately!
- Part time position/ Monday thru Friday/ 3pm-6pm (with opportunity to increase hours) ....... Your life, your schedule!
- Will provide in-person behavior therapy services within both home and clinic settings
Experience working with children is preferred
**Ask About Our Sign On Bonus**
HealthPRO Pediatrics, partners with Autism Therapeutic Services, is seeking dedicated and reliable behavior therapists who are both passionate about applied behavior analysis (ABA) and interested in having a positive impact on children and families living with autism. Our team of behavior therapists, behavior analysts, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and speech therapists is collaborative, supportive, and works hard to provide the highest quality care to many outstanding children and families.
Not yet an RBT/ABAT? No worries! We have an on-site training program as a benefit! We value our Behavior Therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it our mission to provide comprehensive training, as a path to RBT/ABAT certification!
Ideal candidates have experience in the field of mental health, child development, or education. However, we encourage anyone to apply that enjoys being around children, and has a passion for making a difference in their lives!
Please apply to speak with us today!
O: 910.490.3599 F: 910.490.3600
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a strong interest in autism and/or applied behavior analysis
- Understand the profound impact consistent, high quality ABA can have and be willing to make the commitment to our family led teams
- Have reliable transportation or be able to navigate public transportation in an efficient manner
- Believe in promoting a healthy, supportive work environment
- Associates to Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of behavioral analysis, child development, psychology, social work, education, etc.
- Minimum of one year working directly with children of all/any disabilities
- Strong interest in applied behavior analysis as a career (preference to candidates enrolled in graduate ABA programs)