Kids First Pediatric Homecare has been operating for over 20 years and is dedicated to healing kids at home, one patient at a time.
Com be a part of our Amazing Care family!
Kids First Pediatric is a certified as a Great Place to Work Company!
Our Benefits include:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance
- On the job training
- Employee Referral Bonus
... and many more
JOB DUTIES/ KNOWLEDGE:
1. Provides skilled nursing care to pediatric clients as directed by the Pediatric Branch Manager and physician's plan of care in accordance with agency policies.
2. Promotes and maintains pediatric client health through teaching and appropriate rehabilitative measures under the guidance of the registered nurse who is assigned to the same case.
3. Assists clients/ caregivers in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
4. Helps to achieve and maintain continuity of client care by assisting in planning and exchanging information with other health professionals.
5. Prepares clinical progress notes and follows client care pans as developed by the registered nurse and according to the agency policy.
6. Assist the physician and registered nurse in performing specialized procedures for which competency has been established.
7. Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique as required.
8. Keeps abreast of changes and trends affecting nursing care and licensed nurse functions.
9. Attends client conferences, meet with the quality improvement reviewer as necessary/ required and communicate regularly with the registered nurse.
10. Communicates current health status and needs of client to appropriate health professionals.