Institutional investment managers. Hedge funds. Family offices. No matter the firm or investment strategy, all asset managers share one thing in common: a single-minded pursuit to generate maximum returns for their investors. And the driving goal behind Enfusion is to harness the power of technology to remove the operational barriers that divert asset managers’ energy away from this fundamental task.
Enfusion’s platform uses one golden source of truth to unify the front, middle, and back offices: from portfolio management and accounting all the way through to order management, execution management, and analytics. And we’ve built it specifically to run in the cloud.
Why is cloud-native multi-tenant so important? Because it makes things possible at the operational level that other Software-as-a-Service solutions simply can’t. It ensures that portfolio managers can see what the trading desk sees. It makes weekly upgrades possible. It lets clients enter new asset classes effortlessly. But perhaps most importantly of all, it means that we never stop improving.
Client Onboarding – Implementation Delivery
The Implementation Delivery team is part of the Client Onboarding organization that plays a critical role in the initial set up and configuration of new clients onto the Enfusion platform.
Experience:- 2-5 years
This is a critical client/broker facing where the candidate is responsible for providing frontline support for the client connectivity Issues and equally responsible for setup up new and existing client connections for FIX and Dropcopy connections, Certification of Broker, Algo Connections as well as Algo Migrations and broker connection decommissions requests.
Functional Job Title: FIX Onboarding & Connectivity Engineer
Department: Implementation Delivery
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Provide Day-to-Day support of order routing and execution for all flow like HT, DMA/Algo and Drop copy
- Weekend support for any release ( once/twice a month)
- Able to stretch till 12 midnight to cover the support Issues ( on a rotation basis)
- Job involves in project work involving FIX connectivity to bring in new revenue through FIX client onboarding
- Accurately and timely reporting connection status internally and external stakeholders.
- Candidate should be hands-on on the FIX certification process and able to handle independently or with minimum support to deliver the migrations
- Identifying areas for efficiency and process Improvements, and proposing solutions to streamline workflows within the given framework is a key area for this role
- Create and perform training demos for both internal and external parties for OEMS topics and inquiries
- Communicate with client counterparties and serve as an escalation point as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Experience with FIX Protocol is MUST to manage the FIX client onboarding process, liaise with global business and technology teams
- Provide 2nd line support service to production support team in FIX connectivity context.
- In-depth knowledge of FIX Protocol and experience with client-facing and production support activities
- Strong understanding or knowledge of OMS/EMS functionalities like Fidessa /Real tick/Charles River.
- Experience in reading and configuring xml files which include ATDL file
- Knowledge of asset classes like Equities and Listed Derivatives
- Strong knowledge of full trade life cycle is MUST
- Functional testing experience with OEMS using FIX protocol(Fidessa/ Charles river)
- Strong client services skills demonstrated by excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, prioritizing urgent matters and working independently.
Perks for working at Enfusion:
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry