Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
What you’ll do for us:
- Carry out timely response and resolution of batch automation disruptions, in order to meet customer SLA’s with accurate and on-time results
- Validating, synthesizing, transforming customer data for planning, visibility, collaboration, and analytics using tools like SQL/SSIS/Excel.
- Review and analyze the data provided by the customer along with its technical/functional intent and interdependencies.
- Ensure smooth operations of o9's cloud-based solution, supporting continuous integration and delivery processes
- Collect, monitor and analyze systems performance data for improved performance; create automated tasks with shell scripts (bash, PowerShell, python)
- Understand the o9 platform’s data model (table structures, linkages, optimal designs) post-go-live for maintaining, debugging, and enhancing various planning use cases.
- Participate in the technical design, data requirements gathering, making recommendations in case of inaccurate or missing data.
What you should have:
- Experience: 2+ years
- Education: BE/Btech/Mtech/MCA
- Languages: SQL and leveraging ETL tools like SSIS for data transformations. Python, Bash, and/or Powershell Scripting; Amazon Web Services (AWS), AZURE, Google Cloud Infrastructures preferred.
- Experience with Supply chain planning applications is preferred.
- Ability to take complete ownership of work and deliver with minimal management oversight.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), AZURE, Google Cloud Infrastructures preferred.
What we’ll do for you:
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: PC laptop.
- Flexibility: Work from home two days a week. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
How the process works:
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, who’ll fill you in on all things at o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with our technical panels for 60 minutes. The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- Insert next steps following this framework.
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate.