Full Time, Woodsville, NH
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is currently are looking for a full time Customer Service Representative in our main Woodsville, NH branch. This is a Monday through Friday position, with occasional Saturdays.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to start your career in banking!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Opens new accounts, explains titling options, trust accounts and investment services
- Cross-sell financial institution products and services
- Prepares all paperwork and assists the customer in the signing of all necessary documents
- Receives initial deposit and ensures that all new accounts are properly processed
- Performs variety of clerical duties such as verifying accuracy on internal records for newly opened accounts
- Completes opening, maintenance, closing and distributions for IRA accounts
- Answers general customer questions.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use and learn computer-based systems
- Knowledge of cash handling and office equipment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow instructions
- Available to work an occasional Saturday or weekend
- Ability to stand for long periods as well as lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Student loan and tuition assistance
- Saturday shift differential
Interested in joining our team?
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.