The Siebel Architect (SA) is accountable to the Domain Lead for designing Siebel solutions to ensure good functionality, security, resilience and performance of the systems. The SA is the technical authority to Siebel system configuration, development and deployment within the CRM & OM Domain and will advise and collaborate with colleagues in architecture, build and operations teams to ensure the CRM & OM Domain continues to deliver high levels of quality and service to internal stakeholders. The SA will contribute to design and development work on the systems, working collaboratively with onshore and offshore development teams and will advise senior management within the domain to help drive continuous improvement to Domain function and services and to shape Domain technical strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree or higher degree in software engineering or related technical discipline.
- 8 - 19 years of experiences.
- Strong experiences in Telecom domain is a must.
- Background in Telco environment is a must.
- Excellent and hands on EIM, EAI, Telecom domino, Order Management.
- Should be Relevant Telecom experience at least 1 or 2 projects for at least 3-4 years.
- Excellent Siebel modules knowledge is must as Account and Contact Management, Order Management handling orders from all channels like call center, retail, digital, B2C/B etc.
- Basics of product model and Open UI.
- Siebel technical skills are must to have:-
- Scripting, Configuration, Workflows
- Order Management WFs, BS, signals, etc..
- Workflow Policies and RCRs.
- must have to Solution Design/Architecture experience for at least 1-2 years.
- Experience in participating in Business and Enterprise architecture workshops.
- Able to map the e2e business/IT requirements to Siebel CRM.
- Understand basics of BSS and OSS flows.
- At least well versed with Mobile or Broadband products.