Job Title: Pega Developer CSA and CSSA Certified
The role involves developing BPM applications, integrating web services and designing data models and frameworks to improve process management in the organization. The role is also responsible for automation of deployment processes and management of deployments to multiple delivery environments.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
Accountable for end to end test delivery in scope
Contribution to the cost savings/efforts optimization in the delivery
Contribution to the organization in terms of process adoption, resource optimization, tools adoption to bring in efficiency and uplift quality
As a People Manager taking care of the people and developing people
Contribution to the quality processes of the Service Line
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
1. CSA and CSSA Certificate is a MUST.
2. Must have hands on experience on activities, flows, agents, listeners and reports.
3. Expertise in implementation of CICD pipeline using deployment manager.
4. Ability to debug and fix as a part development process.
5. Ability to provide a high level design for junior developers to implement.
At least 3 to 7 years of experience of hands-on experience in Pega development is a MUST
Hand on experience in CICD Pipeline implementation.
Experience working in Agile