If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means, we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly. In addition to living out an entrepreneurial culture, you will also receive a wide range of outstanding benefits including health, accident and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, transportation and parental leave.
What’s in the scope of this role?
1. Participate in the software development of project solutions as part of the project team in accordance with the project purpose
2. Follow the methodology, rules and development practices adopted by the company and established in the project
3. To perform the tasks of medium and high complexity in a timely manner, to provide reports on the work done and a forecast for the completion of the tasks
4. Independently determine the optimal technical solution, where it is part of the task, in accordance with generally accepted industry and company quality standards and practices
5. Develop and maintain internal and external project documentation
6. Have a focus on continuous training, improve skills, and attend trainings assigned by the company
7. Participate in the supervision of junior employees or new employees of the company
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
Experience: 4 to 9 Years
- Expert knowledge of Angular version 2+.
- Knowledge and good understanding of lifecycle of Angular application.
- Experience in creating re-usable components using angular.
- Experience in React is good to have.
- Experience in Portlet level Java/IntelliJ/MVN Skill
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.