As a Remote Sensing Engineer your responsibilities will include:
· Monitoring & tasking satellite imagery.
· Arrange projects & accounts.
· Continuously monitor project lifecycle.
· Collaborate with engineering teams to assist customers regarding technical questions/issues.
· Liaise with business development/sales teams.
As a Remote Sensing Engineer your skills will include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in mote Sensing, Image Science, Photogrammetry, Astronomy, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar domain
· 2+ years’ experience with remote sensing data
· Solid experience developing satellite and/or aerial image processing algorithm
· Proficiency in Scipy, GeoPandas, Gdal, Numpy
· Experience with Linux
· Familiarity with ENVI, ARCGIS, SNAP, etc. is a plus
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – Remote Sensing / Satellite Imaging / Photogrammetry / Image Processing / GIS / Machine Learning / ENVI / SNAP / ARCGIS / Linux / Scipy / GeoPandas / Gdal / Numpy
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf).