Semperian Group are looking to recruit an Assistant SPC Manager on a permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week. The role will be based at Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford.
The role of the Assistant SPC Manager will be to support the SPC Manager in providing effective management services to PFI projects in the healthcare sector.Assistant SPC Manager Responsibilities:
Assistant SPC Manager Requirements:
- Adhere to and assist with the development of financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient management of each SPC.
- Assist in ensuring the H&S monitoring regime is implemented.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and financial information in line with applicable law and in accordance with the operations management contracts, and Semperian policies and procedures.
- Act as the SPCs assistant representative under the PA and FMA on all matters affecting the agreements entered into and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
- Support the completion of the obligations of the services team under the operation management contracts, including the management of variations.
- Assist the SPC Manager to monitor the performance of all third party service providers to each SPC operating company to ensure minimisation of deductions in respect of performance and availability and including the Project Compliance Review monitoring regime and close all related items.
- Assist with the monitoring of all quality assurance aspects of each operating companys services to the project.
- Support the implementation of quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to each of the service providers.
- Assist in negotiating and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
- Provide support to each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
- Assist in the delivery of the budget for the PFI Services business.
- Assist in the maximisation of the SPCs shareholders return.
- Support commercial income opportunities.
- Assist in ensuring that the appropriate controls including, but not limited to PIMS, SAP, ARC are implemented in a timely manner.
- Assist in ensuring appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place including tracking and closing out of actions.
- Assist in ensuring Semperian's interests are met and protected.
- To promote and develop best practice across the business.
- To enhance quality of service and customer care.
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be determined as commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Good knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase
- Degree level qualification in a construction or FM discipline or extensive project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience of dealing with Client's organisation representatives.
- Full UK driving license.
We are looking to appoint a highly organised and diligent, customer-focused, individual who is team-orientated but able to work independently. You will have the tenacity to deliver in sometimes pressured environments and a proactive approach to achieving and delivering on your goals, to strict deadlines.
Ideally with good contract and admin skills, good communicator. technical or operations background, ideally in PFI environment.
Experience working for an SPV/SPC preferably in a PFI environment; dealing with project lenders and investors; knowledge of the healthcare sector; good contract and administrative skills; a technical or operations background and an understanding of project finance and investment would be advantageous.
Please note we require a DBS check for the successful candidate in this position.About Semperian Group Limited:
Semperian Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investors assets, which currently stand at £3bn.Location:
Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per weekSalary:
Up to £45,000 dependant on skills & experienceBenefits:
We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: PFI, Facilities Management, Auditing and Compliance, Compliance Monitoring and Reporting, etc.
Ref: 134 728