An IT Support Engineer is required by our client in the Education sector in Malvern. A starting salary of £30,000 is available dependent upon experience.
The IT Support Engineer role plays an integral part in helping the IT Department service the needs of the organisation as well deliver change to the network environment across different functional and technical areas. This role will involve reactionary support for Windows Operating Systems covering Server 2016 and 2012 as well as Windows 10.
The role of the IT Support Engineer will involve resolving any day-to-day issues by establishing familiarity with in-house systems and IT infrastructure and assist with regular development and maintenance. You will carry out routine server maintenance as well as installation of software using automated processes.
You will have an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 and 2012 as well as Windows 10.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals including DHCP, DNS, VLANs is useful as is any experience of VMWare/HyperV management and deployment.
- Experience of iMacs and iPads is desirable as is Windows OS and Office Suite as well as cloud-based services such as including Office 365 and G Suite.
- An enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Qualifications in Computing (desirable)
- An ability to quickly assimilate and retain new information
- Work methodically and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Capable of communicating with users in a polite and professional way
Starting salary: £30,000 basic plus personal development, pension and good holidays.
This position is office based.
Commute from: Great Malvern / Worcester / Redditch / Cheltenham / Hereford / Leominster
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
IT Support Analyst / ICT Support Technician / IT Technician / IT Engineer / Desktop Support Analyst
- IT Support Engineer vacancy in Malvern, Worcestershire
- Solid Windows 2016 Server and Windows 10 required