Operations Research Scientist / Sr. Operations Research Scientist
Operations Research Scientist / Manager :
Who we are :
- ORAME is a successful Tech start-up founded and headed by Guinness World Record Holder Dr. Amit Garg an IIT Delhi Graduate who has won medals for India in Global Math Championships. ORMAE has 30+ Global Clients including 12+ $1B+ Clients.
- ORMAE has helped them on 50+ Optimization & Data Science Projects across the globe including USA, Germany, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Japan & India. Ormae is backed by 3 Angel Investors from UAE ORMAE is one of the very few Operations Research & Data Science consulting company, mainly focus in converting groundbreaking digital business transformation ideas into innovative Optimization and Data Science solutions.
- Our services are extended to multiple areas like Supply Chain, logistics, health care, telecom, retail and many more.
- ORMAE is looking for an experienced Operations Research Scientist with good analytics background to deliver solutions for complex problems of our clients.
- You will have an opportunity for international travel in this client facing role to boost your career. One should have 1-10 years of working experience in designing and implementing complex/large scale optimization solutions.
- The scientist should have exposure to Operations Research algorithm design and implementation. Advanced analytics experience is preferred.
- Should have a strong interest and ability to solve mathematical modeling including column generation, cutting plane & LP tools like Cplex, Gurobi, GAMS, AMPL is expected.
- Programming experience in Python/Java/C#/ C++/R of the optimization algorithm is preferred.
- Ability to understand the business problem and convert it as a mathematical problem is preferred. Exposure to Optimization & statistical software like Cplex, Gurobi, Google OR tool, Arena, SAS, SPSS is preferred.
- Should have a scientific mindset and interest in Operation Research algorithms like routing optimization, mathematical modeling, meta-heuristics, heuristics, forecasting, simulation model, inventory optimization, supply chain management.
Education : Graduation or Masters in Operations Research, Computer Science (with operations research experience), Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, or a similar field from any premium institute.
- Working with a young enthusiast team.Travel (mostly international).
- A unique experience: Working on analytics to solve real-time problems.
- Working with reputed mathematician Dr. Amit Garg. Flexible working hours.
- We will conduct a Online test to test your data science and algorithmic programming background.
- There will be 15 to 30 minutes initial interview to understand your background and expectations. For shortlisted candidates, a 1 hour technical interview will be conducted.
What Is in it For Me ; Candidate Benefits :
- Meritocracy based Career Progression
- Global Exposure
- Livewire Environment
- Great Technical cross training & mentorship
- Onsite Opportunities
- Happening start up - in the garden city of Bengaluru
- # ESOPS options for all
Contact ASAP : Call Vidhya @ 7904541818