This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products. Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation, and execution of technical solutions
- Develop scalable web applications and services
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Analyse performance and develop improvements to performance of web application
- Assist with security updates to web application
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team
- Familiarity with the full technical stack
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Train and mentor new and more junior software engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 Year degree in Engineering like BE or B-Tech or Master in computer application (MCA).
- 0-2 years of experience in Software industry
- Experience in C# and Object oriented concepts.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Experience in unit test/integration test frameworks like MSTest/NUnit/Karma/Jasmine etc
- Experience using tools as Jira and Git.
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Teams.
- Desire to learn, grow, and improve
- A passion and natural curiosity for technology
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment