Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
AWS DevSecOps Engineer
Position Title: AWS DevSecOps Engineer - Smart Products & IoT Innovation Center
Pentair is currently seeking DevSecOps Engineer for IoT projects in the Smart Products & IoT Strategic Innovation Centre in India team. This role is responsible for end-to-end provisioning, management and support of infrastructure deployed in cloud for IoT projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing AWS services like :
- IoT Core
- Elastic Search
- API Gateway
- System Manager
- AWS Monitoring services
- AWS Organization
- WAF, control tower
- Audit Manager
- DevOps Guru.
- AWS Proton
- Artifact Manager
- AWS devops tool: - ECR, ECS, Code commit, codebuild, code deploy, code pipeline, code star, cloud 9 etc.
- Doing RCA, Disaster recovery, Service outage management, backup planning.
- Handling production workload spread across the globe.
- Must to handle GDPR policy in CI/CD.
- Drive POCs (proof of concepts) in AWS services
- Technical responsibility of taking the implementation from POC to large rollout.
- Present technical topics, IoT trends etc. to team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline; Master’s degree or higher from IIT/IISc or other premier institutes preferred.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in technical architecture including 2+ years of experience in AWS.
- In depth knowledge and experience of AWS (Amazon Web Service) IoT platform and services.
- Hands-on experience about build and deployment for Nodejs, reactjs, react native, GO, typescript and python code based.
- Must have experience in scripting (Python/bash).
- Must have experience in serverless/lambda development and deployment.
- Having good experience in AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance services.
- Having good experience in AWS Management & Governance services.
- Good to have general experience in deployment framework. (Ansible, terraform, Jenkins).
- Having good experience in Configuring and deploying Android and IOS application CI/CD platforms like Bitrise.
- AWS Professional Certified will get weightage.
- Exposure to Kibana and have experience in Red hat.
- Knowledge of code promotion workflow where promotion/rollback of code should be integrated with any tool like Jira.
- Handled stack auto scaling for any incident raised.
- Also have depth knowledge of python and CloudFormation.
- Having good experience in AWS DevOps tools services.
- Must be experience in creation and assignment of IAM roles and policy’s.
- Must have experience in IaC (AWS cli and AWS Boto lib).
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- AWS Cost optimization.
- AWS Monitoring and Scaling.
- Having excellent knowledge in GIT workflow with staging environment using AWS devops tools.
- Experience in containerized deployments & container orchestration
- Experience in provisioning environments, infrastructure management & monitoring
- Experience in designing the HA Architecture and DC-DR setup.
- Experience in agile development, stage gate process, minimum viable product development, and DevOps tools.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Can-do positive attitude, always looking to accelerate development.
- Driven; commit to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude; stays up to speed on all the latest technologies and industry trends; healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies.