Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
E3D / PDMS Admin
E3D Administrator / PDMS Administrator
- E3D Project Setup and Support
- E3D Software Installation and Configuration know-how.
- Administration activities (User creation/Implementing Team/DB’s creation/MDB)
- Reconfiguration of DB’s, Merging, Dice check and Backtracking
- Creation of UDAs
- ACR's creation according to the requirement
- Maintain Catalogue & Specification as per project requirement.
- Maintain 3D Model environment for all disciplines - consistent and clash-free.
- Customization of Reports Templates, Clash management, Clash reporting etc.
- Should know PML to customize report templates and various other activities.
- Should have good knowledge in troubleshooting user issues.
- Defining Colours for various Discipline Items and Extract Navis file.
- DRAFT - Creation of Backing Sheet, Libraries, Rules, Piping G.A’s templates creation.
- Creating/Modification & Annotation of views etc..
- A.D.P (Automatic drawing production) Know-how
- Creation of Symbol keys (Skeys)
- Customization of ISO-DRAFT Option file for STANDARD/SYSTEM Isometrics.
- Good Knowledge of Codes/Standards.
- Good knowledge on Piping Material Specifications, Valve Material Specification and its considerations
- Good knowledge of Piping Engineering Drawings (inputs) like P&IDs, Equipment Drawing, Plot Plans and Civil Drawings.
- Understanding of Pipe Support Standards
- Responsible for end user training and customizations as per the project requirement.
- Perform Routine check and validation through various Reports run.
- 3-8 years of experience required