Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
At Luminary Game Labs we are expanding aggressively and believe the strength of what we wish to achieve can only be fulfilled by a team that not only knows to work hard, but also knows to play hard! We believe that mental health, family and sports are critical to success and we strongly encourage fun and active weekends/holidays!
While we have an excellent art team in place already, we are looking at bringing in an inspirational leader who can help us expand our programming team by mentoring new recruits and furthering the company's mission.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a creative mindset at problem solving (does not need to google every time he/she gets stuck!) and most importantly someone who knows to smile, relax and create a family at work, not just a mechanical sweatshop.
If this sounds like you, do send over your interest!
- Strong programming skills in C#, C++
- Capable of building (and inspiring) a team around him/her self
- Strong experience with Unreal game engine
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints and C++ pipeline
- Proficiency in game development areas such as Game play ,UI , Animation etc. Specialization (at least 1).
- Online / Network programming experience.
- Well versed with Build Pipeline / CICD / Advanced Source Control
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of multi-threaded principles
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- Knowledge of low-level system architecture
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git)
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- We believe degrees are passe. Your work is the only qualification we require.
- While we would usually look for at least 5 years of experience for a senior, let this not hold you back. Geniuses are never defined by their years!
What are we offering?
- Very well funded studio with clear goals.
- Salary between 12 - 18 LPA for the right candidate with annual appraisals.
- Encouragement to spend time with your loved ones!