Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We use monitoring systems, which allows us to detect abnormalities and alerts in provided solutions, and this allows us to provide high quality service. Monitoring systems continually improves with all other Netcracker products. For this purpose there is a monitoring product team.
- You will participate in development of solution that is used by huge number of customers in many countries.
- You will interact with OSS/BSS solitions development teams, will take part in implementation projects.
- You will work in international team with high qualified experts.
- You will be able to get and to increase your knowledge in new IT technologies including practical experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
The main responsibility of DevOps Monitoring Engineer are the development, implementation, support and improvement of the monitoring product during whole it`s livecycle.
- Development of new monitoring modules and components to improve the monitoring system functionality:
- Analysis of Netcracker solutions architectures. Defining the monitoring points.
- Analysis of monitoring requirements, reseach for ways of implementation.
- Development of monitoring modules for new Netcracker solution, improvement for existing solutions.
- Development of auto-testing scenarios.
- Development of automation tools for implementation.
- Documentation development.
- Installation and configuration of monitoring components during projects:
- Installation and configuration of monitoring components (also using automation tools)
- Configuration of dashboards, reports etc.
- Configuration of notifications, incident creation rules.
- Work on incidents and problems of monitoring.
- Consulting about monitoring usage.
- Maintenance and updates installation.
- Experience in analysis of multicomponent informational systems.
- 3+ years experience in administering or developing of monitoring systems (for example: Icinga, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios, ZenOS, HP SiteScope/OperationsBridge/OMi/NNMi, MS SCOM, BMC TrueSight, IBM SmartCloud/Tivoli, AppDynamics, Dynatrace etc)
- Experience in using Ansible
- Experience in administering Linux
- Experience in T-SQL queries
- Experience in regular expressions (regex)
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP and networking
- Experience in documentation developement
- Fluent English (business language in the company)
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org