Company National Construction Services Company
Job Title Regional Manager
Salary Competitive Senior Appointment Salary
Our client, a market leader in the hire and sale of construction equipment and services is seeking a proven professional a senior appointment as a regional operations director to lead the Southwest region to continued success and sustainable growth.
AsRegional Operations Directoryou will have full responsibility for leading dynamic and busy business units, ensuring all operational and commercial activities are performed to the highest standards.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will need to have the ability to work autonomously whilst ensuring that the values and business expectations are fully adhered to.
This role will suit a self-motivated professional looking for a new challenge and can envisage business improvement opportunities and embrace a purposeful desire to work collaboratively to achieve them.
- The health and safety of your teams and others who may be affected by their acts.
- Leading growth of existing business units and establishing new opportunities.
- Ensure operational and commercial activities are effectively and efficiently aligned.
- Performance-manage your operational and sales teams ensuring individual development, longer term succession planning and execution of day-to-day activities are to the highest standards.
- Accurate monitoring of business performances and provide accurate and timely information as required by the Company.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of our customer base and product range in order to sell key benefits to customers.
- Work in conjunction with managers and other directors to ensure a uniform approach across the business in terms of sales activities and standards of service.
- A proven track record of managing a business within the construction Industry or construction hire service sector.
- Commercial and Operational ability to develop the business overseeing a large team.
- Experience identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Extensive experience in performance management of their teams.
- Capable of engaging effectively at all levels within the business and wider construction industry.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
We welcome approaches from: regional operations directors, general managers, operations managers.