People. The most integral part to the success of any business. This organisation has developed a range of technologies and software that helps businesses manage their people more effectively.
From recruitment software to technologies that help train a workforce, theyve got it covered. They're pretty good at it too, with their tech winning countless industry awards for 7 years running!
Despite 2020 being a challenging year, this business managed to grow by 30% and now have 300 employees across both their UK & USA offices.
As a Sales Development Representative, youll be an integral part of the sales team and working closely with the marketing department to develop new business opportunities.
SDRs will be the first point of contact for new customers and youll be responsible for hunting down opportunities and booking meetings. The job wont be easy, its sales but thats why the rewards are so lucrative. The role will include but not limited to:
- Cold calling
- Booking in well qualified meetings
- Using creative outreach tools such as LinkedIn, Video Prospecting & Email
- Building relationships and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline
- Engaging in consultative conversation with decision makers to understand any challenges they may be facing
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Ensuring that the CRM system is consistently updated
What do you need?
- Motivation & Drivespecifically to pursue a graduate career in Technology sales.
- Intelligenceas youll be communicating with C-Level individuals and managing a challenging workload on a daily basis.
- Confidence a lot of your time will be spent on the phone, to people you havent spoken to previously!
- Business Acumen youll be sniffing out opportunities and will need experience of demonstrating this previously.
- Coachable youll be someone that can take direction and is willing to learn!
- Organisation updating the CRM system consistently will be a key part of your role, organisation and attention to detail is essential.
And what do you get in return?
- Strong remuneration package £27,500 base salary with the opportunity to earn commission from day 1. Your base salary will increase to £30,000 after 6 months.
- Opportunity forquick progression! Theres someone who graduated in 2017 that now manages the entire sales team!
- Regularcompany socialswhich include nights out, and trips abroad!
- Plenty of benefits aimed atemployee wellbeing; including free private healthcare and a free Apple Watch
- Access to Perkbox
Interviews taking place ASAP, what are you waiting for?