Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Network and Cloud SME - Outside IR35 - £575 per day - remote
My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are looking to recruit an experienced IT Network and Cloud Expert for an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP.
This role is responsible for the overall service, availability and support of all network, fixed and wireless services, video conferencing, telephony and security delivered by 3rd party vendors within the organisation. This will require vendor and contract management of network and telecoms providers. This includes management of the suppliers who deliver these services and the day to day performance and production maintenance of all network and telecommunication systems across each site. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of multinational telecoms provision, and support
- Clear Understanding on ITIL principles.
- Solid understanding of Incident, Problem, Change and Release management processes.
- Awareness of budgets and cost control processes.
- Extensive experience of defining Network and Telecommunications support models.
- Experience of working in a matrix managed environment.
- Experience of managing outsourced support teams
- Ability to translate technical information into business terminology to ensure the business are clear on the technical impact of any issues to their operations.
- Technical experience of supporting key Network and Telecommunications such as but not limited to - on-premise infrastructure including data centres, cloud partners, network circuits including Wide Area Network, Local Area Network, mobile, telephony, video conferencing and network services delivered into all local offices.
- Stakeholder management across all levels within the organisation including to board level.
- Excellent vendor management capabilities including extensive experience of deploying and managing suppliers to a formal supplier relationship management model. This includes the ability to define and manage suppliers to contractual obligations and SLAs.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
- Extensive experience of managing the lifecycle of a Network and Telecommunications.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Ability to keep updated on technology trends and solutions being developed in the Network and Telecommunications arena.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Global company invested in it's people with a fantastic work culture. The role is fully remote however hybrid-working is also offered. The position is OUTSIDE IR35.