HR & Admin Executive
• Administer all the hiring processes of the new employee based on recruitment requirements.
• Implement performance review procedures.
• Maintain and record employee attendance.
• Maintain a detailed record of the company's employees.
• Prepare all HR legal documents such as staff confirmation letter, labor contract, appendix to the labor contract, job transfer decision, etc.
• Ensure and provide the best working environment for staff such as managing working facilities (computers, seats, name cards, etc.), office facilities, stationeries, and working with external suppliers providing facility services.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Negotiate, review and provide legal advice for business transactions
• Follow established and complete local legal procedures related to business activities.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Laws, Business administration, Human Resources, and International Trade.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a similar position.
• Strong knowledge of Economic Laws, Labour Laws, SHUI, and related Economics and HR laws.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined, and Engaging.
Salary andÂ allowancesÂ are competitiveÂ
• The dynamic and friendly global start-up working environment.
• KPI bonus and Outstanding Performance bonus
• Periodically salary review.
• Attend exciting internal activities: monthly birthdays, mini-events, birthday gifts, visiting sick, ...
• Team building at least once a year.
• Leave and other benefits according to the company's regulations.