Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
My Bournemouth based client is looking for a highly competent 1st Line Support Engineer to join its Helpdesk.
Working as part of their support team, you will be responsible for assisting clients with their technical issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing national business, the position offers career progression.
Essential Skills include experience with:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Office 365 Email Solutions
- Exchange2007/2010/2013/2016 Mailbox Management
- Active Directory Users/Computers Management
- Basic Client-side Networking experience
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers ensuring faults are logged, managed and that SLAs are met
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Prior experience working within a Managed Service Desk provider.
- 2 Years + Experience working within IT Support
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience resolving incidents quickly by using remote support tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exposure to HP and Dell hardware. Advantageous Skills include:
- Hold a Microsoft Qualification
- *SonicWALL Experience
- Sophos Anti-Virus
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Daily Job Duties to include:
- Log and resolve technical incidents
- Ensure SLA targets achieved & working to reduce SLA target times
- Report on progress of incidents and update relevant service management tools
- Ensure relevant technical documentation is appropriately maintained and available
- General day to day support
- Provide a single point of contact for end user support using all contact mediums
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Establish a quality working relationship with end users
- Understand and operate the escalation procedures
Own transport is required as there are occasions that you will be onsite with clients