Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Backend Engineer (Java and AWS)
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesnt take themselves too seriously.
- Bachelors degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience designing design scalable, secure modern micro-services using spring Boot, test-driven development, and cloud-native design patterns.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture & knowledge of challenges related to building cloud-native apps.
- Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Solid working experience with AWS or GCP.
- Strong software development fundamentals, including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting for microservices.
- Strong technical, hands-on experience to support development, infrastructure, and operations.
- Experience working with security log analysis, application logs, and general log management practices.
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes, Terraform a plus
- Commerce domain knowledge a strong plus