Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sr. Software Engineer (Backend)
- Be a part of the breakthrough and innovation for solving real-world software problems while identifying and defining key technologies for software development at MineralTree
- Responsible for software design and development for MineralTrees financial products and platforms
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated technical tasks
- Collaborate closely with members of your scrum team to understand and implement your teams deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to the architectural vision of the product and also ensure that associated designs follow that vision.
- Bring enthusiasm to the team, participating in design discussions and writing well-designed, testable, performant and high-quality code
- Participate in estimating the work required for new features or microservices.
- Build and deploy Microservices on AWS using Java SpringBoot/ Akka Play.
- Setup and maintain Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years JAVA-based enterprise development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of RDBMS/ NoSQL
- Experience working with single page applications such as React or AngularJS
- Experience building solutions at scale at AWS is a must
- Strong experience developing multi-tenant, Cloud-based, SaaS solutions
- Proven success working within an Agile Scrum team
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud and microservices experience EKS or native Kubernetes experience is highly desirable
- Experience of transforming legacy applications into cloud native, microservice driven solutions
- Past experience using GraphQL
- Experience successfully leveraging Akka and other reactive technologies is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of asynchronous communication across services
- Knowledge of cloud security, particularly as it relates to SaaS deployments
- Familiarity and comfort w/ Spring and JSF will be beneficial
- Payments experience in a FinTech company is a very strong plus