Backend Developer - Remote
The Backend Engineer will work as an integral part of the Development team implementing and maintaining application services in compliance with our internal quality standards and industry best practice.
Node JS, PHP, Go Lang, Java, C, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure Cloud Platform, MySQL, No SQL, SQL, RDBMS, REST API, Microservices, MVC, CI / CD, Data Structure, Algorithms, Algorithmic Time Complexities.
• BE/BCA/BTech/BS or ME/MCA/MTech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 0-5 years of industry experience with Expert Knowledge of Core Programming and Computer Science Fundamentals
• Expert Knowledge in any of the backend programming languages like – Node JS, PHP, Java, GoLang, Or Cis MUST
• Expert Proficiency in object-oriented programming and ability to apply OO concepts.
• Experience with the tools of the trade (Git, CI/CD, Alarms, Monitoring), including a variety of modern programming languages &other open-source technologies
• Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces IS A MUST
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability IS A MUST
• Thorough understanding of software development ecosystems and processes
• Proficiency with SQL, RDBM, NoSQL database is a MUST
• Effective communicator (both verbally and written) with ability to build key stakeholder relationships both within and across departments
• Experience working with Kubernetes / Docker is highly desirable
• Knowledge of Distributed Systems is a MUST
• Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
• Ability to take accountability and ownership in solving business critical failures, issues and risks
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change and achieve effective results in a fast paced, dynamic, ever-growing environment
• Implement continuous integration workflows to support automated builds and frequent releases
• Continuous monitoring of app performance and other relevant metrics using third-party tools such as New Relic and Stack Driver. Raising alerts where performance is not in line with requirement
• Ability to work well within a team with an eagerness to learn & grow
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Investigate root causes of bugs and crashes, with a view to writing code that looks to mitigate issues as well as make appropriate fixes
• Understanding of micro-services, web-services, cloud technologies, cloud databases, and open source technologies.
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion