NETWORK ROLL-OUT SUPPORT (FIBER)
Responsible to manage end to end Fiber Projects in Region towards achieving group targets, develop and implement continuous network improvement activities towards improving quality and meet KPI and at the same time optimising the project costs.
1 Responsible on managing and monitoring the appointed contractor for wayleave and permitting submission, Local Authority approval up to fiber infrastructure works and site termination fiber is completed
2 Responsible on managing OSA & Local Authorities application process submission
3 Coordinate for joint Site Visit (JSV) with Local Authority, OSA. the contractors and utilities
4 Attend and manage to an ad-hoc requirements/demand by the Local Authority
5 Liaison PIC with Private Land/Building Owner for consent and approval for related matters
6 Conduct on civil and cable acceptance on site
7 Perform random check and verify the civil and cable works progress
8 Provide support on SAP related matters – Pre MR, GR and TECO
9 Produce to update Project Tracker and database to the Network Management team
10 Manage to ensure the TSD approval by MCMC secured within the agreed timeline to proceed with invoice and claim submission to Finance
Possess a Bachelor Degree (with honors) in Electronics/Communications/Electrical/related fields. Majoring in IT or Telecommunication Engineering would be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years of experience in telecommunication industry.
Good knowledge of Project Management
Good knowledge on Telecommunication Network especially on fiber OSP.
Preferable Previous Work Background:
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Knowledge on transmission systems and fiber infrastructure construction.
Preferable Previous Work Industry:
• Telecommunication engineering specifically for outside plant or field experience with budgeting, contracts, estimating, business case development, vendor management, etc. is required.
Mobility/ Travel Flexibility:
• Require to engage and negotiate skill with sites/building owners and Local Authorities. Regional travel required
• Positive attitude and able to lead a team
• Microsoft Excel/Access/Power Point/Word/MapInfo/Google Earth
• Proficient in English and Malay
• Independent and able to go extra mile to get the job done.