At Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, our culture is one of hard work, ethical behavior and teamwork. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to create products that have been pleasing customers for over 100 years. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurances, along with 401(k), paid vacation, a paid charitable day off to share your talents with the non-profit of your choice, a quarterly subsidy to help cover the costs associated with staying fit, the ability to purchase our products at a discounted cost, employee recognition, team building activities, and a casual dress code just to name a few of the advantages of working for this dynamic company.
We are seeking qualified candidates for Cycle Counter for all our shifts in our Distribution Center in Byhalia MS.
1st Shift - 5:00 am - 3:30 pm Mon-Thu
Responsibilities of the position include:
The Cycle Counter is responsible for continuous cycle counts of inventory in a timely manner while on feet. The cycle Counter researches for all data available to resolve discrepancies and adheres to proper inventory control and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining inventory integrity/accuracy by posting and researching movement tickets.
- Perform daily cycle counts in the 1.2 Million Square Foot distribution center
- Perform the clerical duties of filing and preparing Excel worksheets for inventory related data
- Logically solve problems to help in inventory accuracy
- Monitor assigned areas of the warehouse for damaged product/pallets
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned by Distribution Management Team
- This position requires frequent sitting and standing. Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead, and stand/walk for up to 4 hours at a time and push/pull/lift up to 45 pounds.
Requirements of the position include:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Experience working in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Proven ability to show high attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in inventory control/audit depart.
- Must be able to work in a team environment to accomplish a common goal.
Our employees enjoy working in a drug-free environment. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.