Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Technical Program Manager
Join the Program Management Organization at NAVI - we are on a mission to build a digital bank and to ensure that customers love their experience - this essentially means, delivering a rock solid application to customers. Technical Program Managers are primarily the people who ensure timeliness of delivery & quality of the app.
Technical Program Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant organizational impact.
- Work with Product Managers to finalize roadmaps for Engineering to implement and help the organization succeed in its business goals.
- Work closely with Engineers/Engineering Managers to get estimations, plans & execute.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization , planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience; MBA is a plus.
- At least 2+ years of Software Development experience; at least 5+ years of experience in building and leading strong cross functional teams.
- Ability to understand Agile and should have worked in Agile related frameworks.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, usage patterns and Android/iOS app development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline & MBA from a top-tier university.
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.