Job title : Process Safety Solutions
ChemDelve provides a broad spectrum of services to client in the field of Environmental Health and Safety, Engineering Digital Twins, Drone Analytics, Robotics, AI / ML, Multivariate data analytics, Digital engineering, IoT platform, mobility solution, process optimization and advance application solution. We are fully export oriented service provider for our multinational clients that serves Oil and Gas, Power and Water Desalination, Smart cities, MMM, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverages. We provide healthy environment to harmonize human intelligence with technological innovation that might develop our human assets and clients alike. This role for Process Safety Management (PSM) Specialist is dedicated for its offshore client "Artificial Intelligence Global Company" in KSA. Therefore, the profile required regular travel to client sites in KSA. The candidate should be experienced in configuring digital platforms for EHS Systems with more focus on PSM solutions from vendors like Intelex, Enablon, Cority, or Sphera and well versed with business process prevalent in Industry. This position is for Regional Practice Lead that requires strong functional and technical skills along with proven domain expertise in Risk Management and PSM. We provide services to our clients to develop, implement and support EHS application and help to solve complex business challenges through appropriate solutions. This is the core of our responsibility of your profile. Additionally, as Specialist you will participate with the management in strategizing the business and plan the alignment with the market trends..
Job Location - Bangalore
Travelling - 40 - 50% (At least)
Role - Individual Contributor
• Design, Develop and Implement Risk Management (RM), Process Safety Management (PSM) and Management of Change (MOC) application based on Industry standards and well known software available in the market, preferably Enablon & Sphera
• Counseling and educating clients with application usage and benefits
• Define business processes and their ability to support RM, PSM and MOC systems
• Provide advice and architect solution for RM, PSM and MOC organizational requirements and inquiries. • Assist clients with training, management of change, rollout plans
• Provide support, maintenance, and improvements for live RM, PSM and MOC applications.
• Support cross-functional teams that develop integrated operational excellence Digital Solutions
• Help develop project documents like Functional Design Document and Operating manual
• Primarily responsible for project execution and enhancement to RM, PSM and MOC software applications as required for successful completion of the project.
• Identify and Integrate RM, PSM and MOC application within third party and proprietary systems as well as per the IT requirement of the clients. Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum 10 years of Industrial experience
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in an RM, PSM and MOC digital solutions.
• Knowledge of various Business Process and Analysis Tools
• Sound business knowledge on RM, PSM and MOC domains
• Hands on experience with RM, PSM and MOC platforms such as Enablon, Intelex, Cority, Sphera, etc
• Must possess the capability to understand various Business structures and be able to produce project deliverables to clients.
• Previous consulting experience, and knowledgeable about enterprise adoption management strategies.
• Must be team focused and active contributor to the delivery of the overall solution.
• Demonstrated customer communication and presentation experience serving a diverse base of users
• The position requires a strong and demonstrated understanding of projects lifecycle digital solutions as well as knowledge of architecture, engineering, construction, operations, and adoption processes.