Are you ready for a next-level challenge? Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area, and is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager
to work on a Network Refresh project. The ideal candidate is someone in the mid-level range that is eager to learn and advance their PM skills. This role offers ample opportunity for growth. Work will based in the Springfield, VA office, with some remote aspects.
Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 years of Project Management experience in infrastructure related projects
- Experience with IT Operations (ITOM), Asset Management, OR ServiceNow
- Strong organizational and communication skills
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-EK1 #DI