Sr Application Sales Executive 4 5G
Transform the sales experience and build a more connected world. At AT&T, our Sales teams work at the center of the deal - offering millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. Leverage your best sales techniques to uncover leads that will drive innovation and connectivity. Each deal closed is one step closer to a future with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Sr. Application Sales Executive 4 5G you'll be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on AT&T's 5G, Private Cellular and Network Edge solution strategy. The position will assist with sales enablement, external messaging, revenue generation, and complex/technical sales. The position will work across internal organizations to influence messaging and ensure delivered solutions meet customer needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develops strategic plans around 5G, Private Cellular, and Network Edge with stakeholders ensuring AT&T's external messaging aligns with aggregate customer needs.
2. Responsible for consulting with channel, direct sales, industry, and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation, and account management of highly technical solutions.
3. Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales and input into product roadmap and prioritization.
4. Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs and rationalizes customer requirements in product roadmap prioritization.
5. Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing of highly complex solutions.
6. Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external and internal partners.
7. May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
These complex products/services are a priority for the company and require specific focus, innovation and expertise. Requires extensive knowledge of company products, processes, industry trends, broad technical understanding of cellular history past, present, and future, SDN, cloud, devices, and networks (wired and wireless) with ability to innovate on the fly from end point to application/cloud and back. Enables others based on AT&T's horizontal differentiation translating in context to specific vertical industry needs.
Lastly, a strong ability and desire to challenge the current state with data at all levels to demonstrate where AT&T can and will lead.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards - starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Client Solutions Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you'll hit the ground running.
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.