We are looking for an experienced professional to lead the pre-sales efforts for our newly-formed professional sports business unit. This unit will target professional teams in North America and Europe, with the goal of establishing a substantial installed base for our innovative security screening solution at stadiums, arenas, and other related venues. Professional sports is a vital industry vertical for our company and is central to our long-term growth strategy. You will help us achieve this goal by working closely and collaboratively with prospective clients to help scope projects, define performance metrics, and structure due diligence. You will gain deep expertise in Evolv's products to help organizations transform their security and fan experience.Responsibilities:
- Develop deep expertise in all Evolv products and services, in general and with specific applicability and relevance to live event use cases.
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospects to identify and document their needs and the corresponding business objectives for Evolv, with an emphasis on finding win-win opportunities.
- Structure and facilitate appropriate prospect due diligence, including site visits to existing installation sites, on-site demonstrations, and pilot test deployments.
- Create compelling narratives that gather and communicate the quantitative and qualitative results from discovery sessions, demonstrations, and pilot tests. Use these to support specific sales opportunities and to build a library that can be leveraged in future opportunities.
- Work as part of the sales team throughout full sales cycle.
- 10+ years' experience live events (sports, entertainment, major events), in business-to-business pre-sales in a technical field (e.g., software, hardware) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Strong multimedia skills to develop customer-specific business development material, reports and collateral (text, graphs and charts, illustrations, photos, videos).
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a high growth, fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing conditions and demands.
- Detail-oriented approach, strong project management skills; ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Willingness to travel and work nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team of people who share our vision for a safer world. If you want unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team of engineers, sales executives, and product specialists who share a vision for a safer world, Evolv will be a great fit.
- Equity is an important component of every compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Unique culture
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $300 per quarter to spend on the perks that are most meaningful to you
Evolv Technology ("Evolv") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law in the locations where we operate. Evolv will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Evolv is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation as part of the job application process, please connect with us at email@example.com.
Evolv Technology requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.