Based in our Pittsburgh, PA location, you will be part of the Traditional Power Projects group who provides fully engineered control system solutions for power plants in North America. The group focuses on retrofits of existing plant control systems with Ovation and new generation Ovation control systems, while providing all aspects of project management, engineering design, system integration, test and commissioning services to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customers. You will be a vital part of our team with responsibilities for project management of Distributed Control System solutions. If you are looking to bring your knowledge and expertise to an industry leader, we would love to hear from you!
AS A PROJECT MANAGER, TRADITIONAL POWER CONTROLS YOU WILL:
- Provide project management and leadership on multiple retrofit and new generation projects
- Actively manage project scope, including sub-contractor scope
- Monitor customer satisfaction throughout execution cycle and deliver outstanding results on projects, customer focus is a priority for us!
- Actively lead and track project financial performance, identify and support opportunities for business growth
- Develop and sustain project schedules and ensure all dates are met and issue monthly progress reports
- Proactively estimate and lead project resources by providing technical direction and engineering support
- Optimize utilization of global resources in support of department objectives
- Provide consultative support for proposals and marketing. Supporting our people by mentoring and training team members
WHO YOU ARE:
You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts.You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders. You effectively align the interests of multiple, diverse stakeholders. REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience
- Includes travel up to 30% in North America
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in thefuture
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- PMP certification is preferred
- Controls experience highly preferred
Flexible Work Schedule Remote Work Option
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option up to three days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.