With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
CBIZ Network Solutions provides onsite technical support to Edward Jones home and branch office locations in the US and Canada. We are a trusted Edward Jones vendor with a strong focus on customer service. Our team troubleshoots and repairs computers, printers, telephone systems and other technical components. In addition, our team provides onsite technical support to Edward Jones as needed to coordinate projects, manage processes and provide software solutions.Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provides professional customer service and remote technical support via phone, email, or messaging application for our field, home office and management staff.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with PC hardware, software, and peripherals, printers, routers, phone systems, Wi-Fi networks and broadband circuits.
- Assists field service technicians with branch office installs and moves.
- Resolves issues or follows proper escalation procedures to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Opens and manages tickets for issues and provides regular detailed updates.
- Develops and maintains training materials and documentation for technicians and internal department use.
- Acts as a liaison between home office staff and field service technicians.
- Assumes responsibility for related project work and duties as required or assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or technical school.
- Two to five years of prior job-related experience.
- Excellent communication, public relations, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to use general office equipment.
- Experience with incident tracking software, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
*This position is temporarily remote.REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]