Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
CW-IT Applications Developer IV
Our client, an insurance company, is seeking a CW-IT Applications Developer IVLocation:
Charlotte, NCPosition Type:
- Develop application code, write unit tests and integration tests using Junit/Spock/Jasmine/Karma.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, UX Design teams and downstream systems.
- Build cloud-native applications using container technologies like Docker and deploy in OpenShift/AWS EKS
- Support the production release, monitoring and triaging issues on time
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
- 7+ years of work experience in frontend and backend frameworks.
- Good understand of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular or React.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task. Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Spring framework (i.e. Core, Security, MVC).
- Experience with build automation using Ant or Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration, GraphQL, Kong, Apache Camel or Mule ESB.
- Cloud and container technology experience such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, EKS
- Spring WebFlux, RxJS or any such reactive framework
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
- Database experience - Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, RDS, DynamoDB is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. and preferably SAFe.
- Preferable to have Unix shell scripting knowledge.
- Working experience of iterative and incremental development process.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills is key.