The Fraud and Claims Phone (FCP) team is a part of the greater Retail Operations function within Consumer & Community Banking. Fraud Hotline (FHL) receives inbound calls from customers and bankers regarding suspected fraudulent activity. Fraud activity would include issues from the following areas - new account screening, online/electronic transactions, check/deposit holds and compliance closures. Retail Claims assists customers with the handling of disputed (fraud or non-fraud) transactions on Retail products such as Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks and Chase.com. The goal of the department is to return funds back to the customer as soon as possible given procedural and regulatory requirements. Both groups combined take on average, ~2.2mm calls per month. We are looking for an Operations Leader within our Plano site. Individuals applying should have a passion for people and managing large teams. Successful candidates will also possess these Key Competencies: Leadership Skills:
- Develop and lead team of approximately 3-5 Division leaders (Each Division Leader will manage teams of approx. 125, so at least 300+ staff)
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
- Responsible for performance management to defined metrics (Average Handle Time, First Call Resolution, Time Management, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Losses, etc)
- Ability to select, retain and promote key talent
- Ability to manage and delegate deliverables on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
- Ability to resolve employee and escalated customer problems / inquires
- Work closely with the Escalations Division Leaders (and possibly Executive Office and Legal teams) to handle high urgency cases
- Promote a "Customer Obsessed" culture
- Operates with urgency and meets deadlines
Problem Solving Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management focus
- Ability to balance financial, reputational, regulatory and procedural risk
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong operations business knowledge, call center leadership experience a plus
- Ability to lead the execution of a business strategy
- Ability to analyzes data, compare results vs peer groups and suggest improvements from findings
- Understanding of all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Drive accountability of audit focused metrics
- Work as a business Subject Matter Expert on Audit and project engagements
All applicants must meet the following minimum Requirements:
- TENURE: At least 12 months in current job and process.
- PERFORMANCE RATING: Latest My Development rating of at least On Track (on average)
- CORRECTIVE ACTION: Not within or under the prescriptive period for suspension.
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PLAN: Not under any Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
Other Desired Qualifications
- At least 5 years of management experience managing large teams is preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a phone-based customer interaction
- Have previous experience with either financial services products or customer service industry experience
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS office suite strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans