Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
IT Engineer - Endpoint Technology
The Endpoint System Engineer I will provide assistance for all software deployment activities within the IT Operations team. This individual will provide input for all projects that involve workstation imaging. The Endpoint System Engineer is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and deploy functions of desktop, laptop and mobile hardware and operating systems. The Endpoint System Engineer must be able to support and maintain systems in an enterprise environment.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Design operating system standards, images, and deployment processes across different platforms
- Build and implement Modern Desktop solutions
- Manage assigned projects and tasks and ensure timely completion
- Recommend strategies, roadmaps, and standards for all platform infrastructures, ensuring security, and compliance with industry best practices
- Provide support for complex issues, partnering with other internal teams or vendors when appropriate
- Maintain documentation of all technology processes and components
- Provide after-hours support as needed for critical systems
- Ability and means to travel; Occasional night and weekend work required as well as overnight travel (up to 10%).
Education & Experience
- Develop solutions to problems, as well as manage multiple issues at the same time
- Ability to use logic and reasoning when troubleshooting difficult issues
- Ability to think outside the box; imagine innovative effective solutions and designs
- Understanding and appropriately responding to feedback
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience in PC/Mac or Mobile Support/maintenance experience preferred
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.