As a Kellogg Sales Representative for our Chattanooga, TN territory, you will drive our future with confidence by uncovering incremental selling opportunities. With an owner's mindset, you will collaborate with our retail partners while growing your territory by selling-in our delicious brands. Working in a warehouse delivery model you will strive to become the partner of choice. You're here to help us bring the best to families - all while building your expertise and network. (Territory includes but not limited to: Chattanooga, Hixson, Cleveland, Harrison, Dayton, Ooltewah, Rossville, Trenton, La Fayette, and Vonore, Loudon, Tennessee. Athens, Chatsworth, Dalton, and Ringgold, Georgia)
At Kellogg we are passionate about our people, brands, business, and outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader? Apply d now to become a part of a best-in-class company that values equity, diversity, and inclusion. HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS Required:
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans - This position will partner with key decision makers in grocery store accounts. Leveraging business intelligence data, you will create a selling story to drive the business for your customers and Kellogg.
- Drive Results - You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics such as POS (Point of Sale) budget, call coverage, and maintaining "perfect shelf" discipline ... just to name a few.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit - It's time to put your can-do attitude and diverse experience to the test. You'll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, selling within the grocery landscape.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics...Oh My - Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
- Nimble Learning - We will invest in you. Owning your career by completing ongoing developmental training throughout the year.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to an approved* personal smartphone with Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Learning agility
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PREVIOUS SALES / MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE working with Grocery Customers.
The hiring manager is Carmen Snow. This is a Global Level 2 equivalent position. The closing date for this position is 04/05/2022.
This position covers a geography in: Chattanooga, Hixson, Cleveland, Harrison, Dayton, Ooltewah, Rossville, Trenton, La Fayette, and Vonore, Loudon, Tennessee. Athens, Chatsworth, Dalton, and Ringgold, Georgia. The ideal candidate will reside within 35 miles of the center (Chattanooga, TN) of this territory.
This position provides participation in one of our Fleet Program options.
- Kellogg Sales Representatives must have the ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular workday along with a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
*This position participates in a bring your own mobile program.
- Employees will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cellular phone usage
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
- New Hire Benefits Guide
- Kellogg Stories and News
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position. Daily physical activities which include, but aren't limited to, lifting, bending, standing, reaching, kneeling. Frequently lifting 15-50 lbs.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here .
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com LET'S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD