Seattle, WA - Tukwila, WARemote Type
Full TimeEducation Level
High SchoolSalary Range
$48,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage
Up to 50% Job Shift
This position is accountable for managing owned and leased properties: to support the delivery of centralized services; and to mediate between owner and tenant.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Collaborate with Centralized Services to maintain an optimal external and internal property management experience.
- Work with select VIP clients to handle renewals, coordinate rehabs with contractors, and coordinate bids with the Portfolio Manager.
- Work extensively in cloud-based management software performing accounting and other related property management tasks.
- Enter and pay bills or invoices for utility bills or rental licenses.
- Coordinate rental license paperwork and related tasks with local municipalities.
- Coordinate communications between maintenance department and local operations.
- Work with housing assistance entities regarding rent assistance payments, property inspections and lease agreements.
- Perform routine and random property inspections to assess property condition.
- Receive monthly rental payments and records them in management software.
- Petty Cash handling and prepare bank deposit slips.
- Provide customer service via phone and email to property owners by assisting with questions or concerns.
- Assist with maintenance coordination with local internal staff.
- Property key management.
- Assist and report to the Property Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Active Real Estate License in Washington Required.
- An employee may be granted a period of time (3-6 months) to obtain a license. However, progress toward this goal will be monitored and employment is contingent upon progress and obtaining the required license.
- Strong knowledge of computers and technology including cloud-based software and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve with little or no direction.
- Ability to communicate well and provide exceptional customer service.
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate Honesty, Trustworthiness & Accountability.
- Must have a driver's license, clean driving record and dependable transportation.
- High School Diploma, GED, or 3+ years of experience in customer service, property management or a related field.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and sit at a desk working on a computer for multiple hours a day. The employee frequently is required to stand for multiple hours a day, climb flights of stairs and drive a vehicle when out in the field. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls when out in the field. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Work Environment
Remote Status: N/A
Travel Requirements: 25%-50% of travel required in a 50-100-mile radius around assigned area.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job in the field, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles and may be out working in inclement weather. The noise level in the office work environment is usually quiet but can be moderate to loud in the field. Safety Requirements:
Law enforcement may be required for specific field visits.Culture at Renters Warehouse
- Innovative and collaborative, with a family-feel atmosphere
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Casual office environment (Dress code is "Dress for Your Day" - jeans are encouraged!)
- Employees are recognized and evaluated based on Core Values
- Training and career development are provided
- Company outings and volunteering opportunities planned by our Fun Squad