Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
Marmon/Keystone is a supply chain solutions provider with over a century of expertise in the metals industry. One of the largest distributors of tubing, pipe and bar products with locations spanning North America. Our average employee tenure of 15 years reinforces our commitment to our employees' career success and personal fulfillment!
Due to continued growth and promotions, the position of Account Manager
is currently open! The primary role of the Account Manager is to increase revenue by turning sales opportunities into done deals.Territory Traits
- You're always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- You have a knack for building relationships and reaching win/wins.
- You embrace friendly competition and always strive to "beat yesterday."
- You gather and share just the right amount of information.
- You thrive with deadlines and in time-pressured situations.
- You move seamlessly between tasks and quickly respond to the needs of the situation and people around you.
- You are friendly, personable, and offer hospitality-grade customer service.
- You come with "batteries included."
- Match or beat sales targets through the sale of tubing, pipe, and bar, as well as value-added services and programs.
- Identify and proactively call on new customers who offer the greatest potential for long-term, profitable relationships.
- Mine existing accounts for additional sales opportunities.
- Anticipate customers' needs and be ready with a solution.
- Keep customers informed about industry and economic trends.
- Be the "point person" for customers and share key information/insights with management.
- Quickly answer customer questions or connect them with someone who can.
- Quickly build strong relationships with contacts at all levels, across a variety of functions within customer organization, especially key decision makers.
- Work collaboratively with all departments within M/K to achieve both company and customer objectives.
- Keep tabs on the competitive environment and provide market intelligence to management to help shape company sales and pricing strategies.
- Provide sales management with updates on daily activities to include prospecting, account development, and presentations.
- Effective in written correspondence, verbal communication, and presentations.
- Skilled at relationship-development and customer service.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business and professional journals.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams.
- Successful track record of business development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years previous sales experience in metals service center industry or similar industrial sales industry.
- Strong knowledge of pipe/tubing/bar/value added services is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field.
- Employee benefits available DAY ONE of hire include medical, vision, and dental coverage along with 401k enrollment/Roth IRA enrollments and company paid life/STD/LTD insurance
- A parental leave plan that provides 4 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Tuition Reimbursement plan for active full-time employees after one year of service for job related courses of study
Marmon/Keystone LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.