Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
District Manager Unassigned
The District Supervisor identifies, recommends and implements initiatives to effectively develop and expand district operations while maintaining and communicating awareness of competitive markets to improve profitability through the district. The District Supervisor manages direct reports that include Branch Managers.
- Achieves profitability goals established for and approved by Management.
- Enforces collection, credit extension, cash control, operation standards, asset control procedures, etc. within the assigned district.
- Identifies opportunities to contain and/or minimize operating costs.
- Identifies and develops, if any, designated staff for succession planning.
- Manages employees by applying proper motivational techniques and thorough training and development.
- Evaluates and communicates the performance of supervised employees and reports such to senior management.
- Travels with Assistant Branch Manager to demonstrate SMC field calling techniques and to review the processes and policies related to field calling.
- Effectively develops plans and schedules daily work assignments to be accomplished by employees.
- Provides input for determining the need for new hires and is directly involved with the recruitment/selection process.
- Ensures that the district adheres to all internal and external audit requirements and that all corrective action is implemented immediately.
- Adheres to all Company policies and operational procedures.
- Generates and provides various company reports that include district statistics, delinquent account status, progress reports, and insurance claims.
- Submits operating expenses to Corporate for payment of expenses, insurance claims and telephone expense.
- Provides personnel records, develops and communicates weekly itinerary.
- Provides input for salary action and disciplinary action, including termination of employees.
- Complies with and enforces all federal/state laws and regulations regarding equal employment including strict avoidance of discrimination and harassment issues, OSHA, safety requirements, etc.
- High School diploma or GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of 5 years in consumer finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Branch Manager role
- Solid accounting experience and knowledge of accounting principles
- Has successfully managed an SMC branch, or similar role
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, effectively manage time and meet daily, monthly and yearly deadlines
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative thinking with initiative and self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Required to have and maintain a valid drivers license and current auto insuranceWillingness to travel up to 60%, primarily within Region
- Willingness to relocate within the SMC footprint
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS:This position is full-time, approximately 4050 hours per week that may include some evenings and Saturdays. Periodic overtime may be required. Regular, timely, and predictable adherence to assigned work schedule is an essential function of the job.
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job, at any time.