Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
HOA Community Manager
Job DescriptionJob Summary
Division level leader responsible for all CDD, HOA and community management processes and functions.Duties and Responsibilities
Required SkillsMinimum Qualifications (Required and/or Preferred)
- Create, oversee management, and transition all CDD's and HOA's.
- Work with external management companies to manage community common areas and amenity services; establish, re-evaluate, manage scope of work, contracts, and field issues.
- Coordinate preparation of CDD and HOA budgets; establish and monitor fiscal practices and policies and M/I deficit funding.
- Own and resolve all customer care matters associated with CDD's and HOA's.
- Coordinate and complete the necessary due diligence associated with CDD and HOA matters in prospective new communities.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a related field.
- Florida C.A.M. License required; national certifications (PCAM, AMS and CMCA) preferred.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Proven ability to effectively partner with key position constituents (division colleagues, homeowners, government officials and vendors) to manage in a matrix and achieve desired results.
- Experience in successful project management; a planner, organizer, and implementer.
- Analytic, decisive and a problem solver.
- Detail oriented.
- Fiscally oriented.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Position requires field work and onsite presence in all Division communities.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.