Organization: Mercury Broadband is a leading provider of High-Speed Internet and digital phone service. The Company was founded in Topeka, KS, after recognizing a need for Broadband Internet access in rural America. A hybrid approach to serving these "last-mile" customers was developed by extending high capacity fiberoptic networks with the range, reliability, and flexibility of carrier-class wireless technologies. Today Mercury Broadbands rapidly expanding network is headquartered in Kansas City and provides Internet access to communities throughout five states across the Midwest.
Position Summary: Manager will develop strategies and tactics to boost the companys reputation, awareness and drive qualified lead generation within local service center areas and segments. Deploy successful marketing/advertising campaigns and promotions from ideation to execution. Lead the full funnel of media planning and development for digital and traditional platforms. Manage all the direct marketing activities such as direct mail, email and SMS to generate leads and promote the brand and products to acquire, upsell and retain customers. Track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns, manage the marketing budget and ensure all marketing materials are in line with brand identity. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Location: Mission, KS or Topeka, KS
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive Pay
Benefits: Health, Vision, Basic Dental & Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Training
- Analyze consumer behavior, understand audience segmentation and data sources, identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Critically consider audience size, serviceability potential and research insights when building and recommending plans across all touchpoints
- Maintain up-to-date targeting strategies for location-based marketing including geotargeting and geofencing
- Develop and execute integrated strategic campaigns and promotions across multiple media and direct marketing paid search, paid social, display, CTV/OTT video, mobile, native, audio, print, out of home, direct mail, email and SMS
- Identify optimization opportunities including A/B and multivariant testing of ad copy, CTAs and landing pages
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies to identify valuable customers and key milestones in the buyers journey
- Work with internal creative teams including designers and writers to lead the development of marketing creative assets, the design of landing pages and lead generation forms that supports strategic initiatives, maintains a consistent brand voice and message and ensures campaigns launch on time
- Track, analyze and report on KPI metrics for direct marketing and media campaigns
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget and make recommendations that optimizes results against business objectives and adhere to financial constraints
Skills and Requirements:
- 7 years relevant experience planning and buying digital and traditional media
- 3+ years planning and executing direct marketing
- Demonstrable experience with building effective campaigns that includes spend management, KPIs, ROI, traffic, leads generation and analyzing trends
- Proven experience identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading campaigns across channels
- Solid knowledge and experience managing Google Ads, tag management and Google Analytics
- Familiar with CRM software tools like HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce and email tools like Mailchimp or Constant Contact
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement with an understanding of content optimization
- Curiosity and desire to experiment, troubleshoot and problem solve and find creative solutions to specific needs
- Ability to work under pressure, display strong decision making, show diligence and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in an industry which is constantly evolving and presenting new and unique challenges
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent experience required.
Mercury Broadband is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mercury is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.