Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Perform non-routine scheduling assignments, which require the selection and application of resource monitoring principles, techniques and technical knowledge of a construction project.
• Perform tasks required to develop and maintain schedules for a portion of a project. Includes collecting actual and quantities installed per schedules, assess progress data supplied by others, and visual inspections.
• Support supervision through preparation and maintenance of forecasts and schedules. May draft construction network diagrams for specific areas.
• Develop detailed engineering and construction schedules with construction management. May assemble data from a variety of sources including A/E, client engineering, other contractors and the like.
• Supervise updating of construction forecast to reflect most current plans and requirements.
• Interface with other construction departments to provide scheduling data for items such as subcontract change requests, bid comparisons, new work item estimates and resolution of potential work schedule problems.
• May provide supervision and on-the-job training to clerical and entry level professional personnel assigned to area of responsibility.
• Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
• Perform all other job related duties as requested by supervision.
• May require some travel.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: Construction Management Degree or similar education in applicable field. Experience with AutoCAD and/or Bluebeam preferred. Refinery maintenance/turnaround/or construction experience or equivalent combinations of training and related experience. Working knowledge of and ability to select and apply resource monitoring and control techniques such as CPM networks scheduling, computer scheduling techniques, etc. as well as an
understanding of the nature of process systems, structures and construction technology required.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or genetic information