Full Stack Developer
With more than . indicators and million page views, Trading Economics has become a reference in the world wide web for economic data and financial markets.
Trading Economics is now looking for candidates to help us build front-end web applications and back-end systems that will unleash the power of our data.
What we offer
- On-site or Remote possibility
- Integration in a company with worldwide recognition as an economic data source.
- The opportunity to learn new technologies and financial markets core concepts.
-Minimum of two years of experience.
- Owning a personal computer and having access to a solid internet connection.
- Knowledge of these frameworks: Node.js, Python Flask, ASP NET.
- Database knowledge: MSSQL.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux server environment, and also AWS.
- Comprehensive understanding of the relationship between front and backend development.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Willing to work very hard and be able to learn many new concepts in a short period of time.
- References to your contribution to existing projects will weigh positively in your application.
- Knowledge of macroeconomics or financial markets will help but is not required.
Trading Economics has become a reference for economic data with more than million page views in just a few years. Trading Economics is now hiring programmers/web developers to implement and maintain a new HTML5 web application for financial trading, forecasting and visualizing economic data.