A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Team Leader to join my clients established agency located in Bracknell.
You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded.
As a Property Management Team Leader your role will involve:
- Maximise current and future income opportunities.
- Ensures that the team focus on and maximises referral and recommendation opportunities
- Monitor performance against targets and service levels
- Drive, implement and continually re-enforce changes to processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency and improvement and ensuring full and effective use by all staff
- Manage a team - providing focus and direction
- Investigate and resolve queries and problems
- Liaise with third party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken
- Develop and build strong relationships with key clients
- Liaise/negotiate between landlords and tenants
To be considered for the Property Management Team Leader role you must have:
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Be ARLA qualified (desirable)
- Drivers license & own vehicle (insured for business use)
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- Have previous customer service experience
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
- As a Property Management Team Leader, youll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM 5:30 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Property Management Team Leader:
- £32,500 - £40,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Other company benefits.
?????Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage