Responsible for providing a dedicated HR administrative service to the People & Recruitment team which supports corporate objectives and enables other functions within the Group to achieve their goals in accordance with good HR practice.
Responsible for the Line Management of 2 x Recruitment and HR Administrators.
1. Support the People & Development team with all departmental administration being responsible for ensuring that the business processes are as efficient as possible.
2. Overseeing a busy People & Development Inbox and distributing queries accordingly.
3. Overseeing and co-ordinating 2 x People Administrators assisting with:
Organising the onboarding of new joiners including creating records on Workday ad setting up new employee files
Co-ordinating and distributing the New Starters List and Leavers List
Calculating annual leave entitlement for leavers of the Company
Processing of departmental invoices
4. Updating letter templates, HR policies and procedures.
5. Authorising legal dockets for Contracts of Employment prior to Managing Director approval.
6. Approve invoices
7. Purchasing stationery & office items.
8. Ad hoc duties / projects as requested by Senior People and Development Managers/Executives
IDEAL PERSON SPECIFICATION
1. Strong office co-ordination experience in a fast-paced HR environment
2. Previous experience of using HR systems is essential, ideally Workday.
3. Experience with issuing employment contracts, updating HR policies / procedures.
4. Strong project management experience with the ability to manage stakeholders
5. Strong inter-personal skills combined with a requirement to ensure confidentiality
6. Must be a team player with a willingness to help others.
7. Flexible, organised and calm approach to work is essential.
8. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.