Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Energy Projects Manager
Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Smart Metering Organisation.
They provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions. We are looking to recruit an Energy Project Manager to work at their Cardiff office, on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the delivery of energy and decarbonisation projects to commercial customers ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will have a broad understanding of energy saving and have the ability to promote further projects to existing and potential customers, working with the energy consultants and stakeholders to gain new business cases.
- Managing and the delivery of energy projects including metering, energy conservation measures (mechanical, electrical, power, thermal and management), project facilitation and financial services.
- Represent the New Energy Systems department both internally and externally to customers, suppliers and contractors
- Review and improve operating processes regularly to ensure efficiencies are identified and maximised.
- Develop strong customer relationships across all customer spheres including: End Users, FM, Main Contractors, Consultants and M&E Contractors.
- Project manage the delivery of key projects to customers whilst maintaining margins
- Coordinate installation work with mechanical & electrical sub-contractors as required.
- Ensure that technical and commercial specifications are readily available to enable sub-contract orders to be placed.
- Be involved in negotiations with sub-contractors.
- Ensure that material and labour costs are collated and reported.
- Manage variations to contract and cost overspends
- Ensure that invoices and applications for payments are processed and approved
- Liaise with the Programme (or Account) Manager to ensure resource allocation is adequate.
- Liaise with Software Engineers and subcontractors to ensure software programming is carried out.
- Business development, marketing and sales activity to new / potential customers
- Customer reporting and query resolution
- R&D of new service propositions, often using 3 rd party products and services.
You Will Need:
- Recognised course / qualification in Project Management.
- Experience of working in a consultancy capacity to define stakeholder needs
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Experience of project management of energy engineering (mechanical, electrical, thermal and power) projects.
- A working knowledge of mechanical and electrical energy systems
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain customer and other stakeholder relationships
- Permanent Role
- Full Time
- Opportunity to work for a leader within their sector
- 20 Days Hols + Statutory (Increasing with length of service)
To apply for this role please click the link to apply via our website or send a CV to b.childs @multitaskpersonnel.co.uk alternatively call Bethon 01709 820 102