This is a fantastic time to join this organisation; located in Wilmslow the company is looking for a passionate, motivated, and confident individual who has exposure to organising events and training sessions. The company provides training events across the UK and has an external team of trainers and speakers who work closely with them to offer outstanding training solutions.
They are currently expanding and looking for dedicated candidates who want to progress their events and training career to the next level.
- Managing all aspects of the training courses to ensure smooth running from start to finish
- Managing ad building solid relationships with clients, trainers, and conference speakers
- Ensuring the Online courses run smoothly, resolving any issues or problems before they arise
- Working with the course leaders to make sure the experience from start to finish is good for them, sorting equipment, accommodation when required, collecting in their course materials, and anything else required
- Managing the Training and Event Spreadsheet, acting constantly upon it, adding, changing as sections of courses are completed or changed
- Being the 1 st point of contact for any queries relating to the events and training sessions, answering any incoming emails, resolving issues quickly.
- Completing all Event administration, spreadsheets, bookings processing for delegates and so on
- Previous work experience within an events organisation role, training co-ordination role or events and training administration
- Highly accurate with fantastic levels of accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to multitask and delegate when needed
- Excellent problem solver, someone who can spot problems before they happen
- Good people person must have excellent communication skills as will be building relationships daily with course trainers
This is an amazing opportunity that offers fantastic long-term opportunities within the company, offices are based in Wilmslow working Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with excellent benefits.