At Quest Global we are actively looking forDesign Analystin to our team for one of our Aerospace & Defence project based in Derby, United Kingdom.
- Assessment of component non-conformancereported by manufacturing supply chain.Interpret component measurement machine reports, component and tooling drawings and supporting technical data.
- Validate findings in terms of fit, form & function. Do tolerance stack-up calculations and assess effect of non-conformance on mating components, in adherence with applicable tools and processes.
- Formulate reports and recommendations to Non-conformance Authority. Engage in two-way feedback.
- Conduct minor design alteration assessments, approval process gate presentation and feedback with design authority. Drawing alteration using CAM software.
- HND, HNC or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Production/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent, with experience of design engineering in practice.
- Knowledge of gas turbines and their operation is essential.
- Experience of CAM (NX preferred) modelling.
- Experience of being involved in design solutions and modelling/drafting of gas turbine components.
- Good understanding in interpretation & application of GD & T principles.
- Working knowledge of limits, fits and tolerances of parts will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
ROLE & RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Design assessment of non-conformance.
- Communicating directly with customer and design stakeholders.
- Expected to manage own workload and work well in a team.
- Maintain executive reporting systems, in accordance with local processes and airworthiness requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS (Technical Competency):
- Product lifecycle management software.
- Computer aided modelling.
DISCLAIMER:Due to the nature of work candidates should be UK citizen/ EU Citizen/ Valid work permit holder.
Quest Global We are Quest Global. Were in the business of engineering, but what were really building is a brighter future. Its not just what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the worlds hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 13,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day.
Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster. This multi-dimensional approach enables us to solve the most important and large-scale challenges across the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries.